December 16, 2009

Pasha Beauty

I don't know about you, but I've admired this hat pattern by Jane Richmond Designs since I first got it in the shop:



So of course I had to knit one for myself (nevermind the unfinished pile of handmade Christmas projects watching me accusingly from the WIP basket...).



I love everything about how this pattern turned out: I didn't change anything at all, not even the yarn color (I used Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, which is a yarn I love, love, love)! Well, with one minor exception. The hat looks much cuter on my five-year-old than on me. Don't get me wrong - it looks lovely on me too, but like everything, it seems, the more adorable the model, the lovelier the garment.

 
 
I guess I'll just have to make a another one for me...maybe in red...
 
Happy knitting everyone!

No comments: