November 17, 2010

Feeling Inspired!

Bookends
Secret Keepers
Vintage Seed Sachets
Petit Point Ribbon Spools
All of these lovelies are from Twine, a shop I found recently that makes my heart go pitter-pat. The bookends are genius, are they not? I mean, essentially they're sweet plushies stuffed with something heavy. Like, say, beans?

And the Secret Keepers make me want to try my hand at ceramics. I seriously love them. At first I thought they were stamps, which would be cool, wouldn't it? And don't they look like something you could potentially make with your kids? I mean, the kid-version would look different, of course, but these little guys could get you started, right?

The vintage seed sachets are so cute! I don't know how to print images onto fabric like that, although I'm sure it would be easy enough to find instructions or tutorials on the web, but I love the idea of keeping seeds in those sachets. (I know, they're filled with lavender.) Wouldn't it be fun to make up a bunch of little linen packets for the seeds saved from your own garden? Talk about a sincere holiday gift!

And who couldn't use that sweet ribbon for just about any project?

I hope you're feeling inspired!

Happy crafting everyone!

2 comments:

Regina said...

I love all of the above. I will have to check out Twine. :)

Amy C said...

Loved reading this thaank you