May 6, 2010

New Oliver + S Patterns are Here!

Hooray, hooray, the new Oliver + S patterns have arrived! The new designs for spring and summer 2010 are:




Aren't they cute? But there's more! In addition to those, you can also get these in the shop now:




It's an Oliver + S extravaganza! Want to try one of these fabulous patterns but need a little more inspiration? Visit the Oliver + S flicker pool, where you'll find seriously awesome versions of these patterns like this, and this, and this.

I had thought, until very recently, that these patterns were outside of my beginning-sewer range. But a friend corrected my assumption, assuring me that even a beginner could do well with many of these because the instructions are so clear and concise. So I've started on my first Oliver + S project: a pair of sandbox pants for my own Oliver. I'll keep you posted about the outcome!

Happy sewing everyone!

No comments: