July 29, 2010

And Speaking of Toys...

We've got a couple new ones by Ysolda in the shop today. Possibly the cutest knit mouse in the known universe:

And a hedgehog named Smith. I mean, who doesn't love a hedgehog?
Wouldn't Mousie and Tiny Shoes make a sweet baby gift? Oooh, and Smith paired up with Ragman or Britt? So, so cute. I love the idea of using the same yarn for two different projects. That's one of the lovely things about knitting toys, you can use just about any yarn you want to. Get all matchy-matchy with another project or bust up your stash and populate the house with little hedgies. It's good either way!

Happy knitting!

4 comments:

Very Shannon said...

Oh gosh, I saw your tweet and thought you really had mice and had to click to find out what was going on...haha. Too cute!

Mama Magpie said...

Silly, I know, but I couldn't resist! :)

Bending Birches said...

adorable!!!!!

erin lebeau said...

you're so right --cutest mouse ever!!! http://erinlebeau.blogspot.com/