August 2, 2010

New Figgy's!

The new Patterns by Figgy's Fall Line has arrived!
And it's just a tiny bit more exciting for us around here than other new patterns arriving because about a month or so ago we were invited to be a part of the Patterns by Figgy's photo shoot for the Fall Line (by "we" of course I mean my handsome three-year-old, Oliver). The patterns arrived on my doorstep a couple days ago.
And yesterday I got a disc full of awesome pictures from the fabulous photographer Jonah Rondon.
Oliver is wearing Tee for Two (which can also be made long sleeve or as a dress, see below) and Dapper Dillinger Trousers.
And look at this amazingly sweet version of the Tee with a flower:
It's almost as adorable as that baby!

Little Woo is a lovely cardigan that is definitely going to be on my list for back to school sewing:
Wouldn't it be darling in this? Or this? Hmm, or this... I'll leave you to decide!

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE OLIVER!!! He was the cutest little man ever!
Thank you so much for sharing him with us!