July 26, 2010

You Are All So Nice

Honestly. I think that the nicest people in the world are either crafters or Buddhist monks. (A tie perhaps?) Everyone I interact with when it comes to the shop is sweet, courteous, understanding, helpful, thoughtful, and kind.

I'm not kidding! Or exaggerating! Every single one of you is super awesome.

And I don't know if anyone else has had this experience, but it's kinda strange in a wonderful sort of way. Every other job I've ever had has had a mix of nice and not-so-nice folks (understandably, I mean, that's just how the world is, right?). Being "surrounded" (in a virtual sort of way) by so many happy, nice, wonderful people is, well, so nice.

So could I humbly suggest that you all go out and get this badge for your web sites, blogs, desktops and such?

Because you really are. And I, for one, am so grateful.

I hope everyone has a very nice week!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I agree! I love the crafting community too. I just wish ALL of us (like the millions of us all over the world) could somehow get together for coffee sometime. :)

Mama Magpie said...

Me too Corinne! On the one hand I find it so heartwarming that we can be found in any city or town across the globe and on the other I wish we were all collected somewhere so we could hang out!