December 15, 2010

Feeling Inspired!

I've been cyber-visiting Dottie Angel this week, and aside from making me absolutely gleeful, I have the urge to call her up and ask if my family could just move in. Can I tell you how much I love, love, love her house? Just look at all this lovely handmade goodness:
Gleeful little jars wrapped in knit jackets
That link below the first image {all images compliments of Dottie and her lovely, lovely blog, by the way} sends you to a tutorial for how to make these little lovelies yourself, which is happy.
A lovely cushion and a garland I want to go make right now
So sweet holiday garland
And speaking of awesome garlands, how about this holiday version Dottie made for her tree? I mean really, could it be sweeter? She offers a simple explanation for how to make your very own in this post. Where she also treats us to these very inspiring and seasonally-appropriate photos:

Hopefully you're all very inspired, but before you head off to make some lovely thing for your house, read Dottie Angel's humorous bio. And then go make something lovely!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Karissa Jade Ferguson said...

I love her blog too! The first picture you have there is what brought me to her blog before, so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen her blog but I'm going to check it out. I really love the simple white garland on the tree. It's so sweet!