January 27, 2011

Looking Forward to Spring

Isn't that always the case in January? {And even more so in February.} Once the fun of the holidays is officially over, I'm suddenly ready for winter to pass and spring to begin.

Since I can do little to hasten the seasons (except for employing a little travel magic with a trip to say, Mexico or Hawaii, which for some inexplicable reason I can't get my husband to sign onto...crazy man) I'm going to let Polka + Bloom bring spring into the house. Just look at this gorgeous new design:

Sweet Posy by Polka + Bloom
I love the colors Carina chose, so bright and cheery. I think it would also be so lovely in a single color on a solid background, like she suggests in the pattern description. I've never actually been able to do that, since I can't resist all the colors, but maybe this time I will...

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

Creative Design said...

I too am so looking forward to spring! My knitting chair is surrounded by yarns and fabrics, knitting needles and crochet hooks! All calling me to design create and sew! Looking forward to it!

Sheila