March 18, 2011

Sending Love and Strength

Ugh, I just can't stop thinking about the tragedy in Japan. My heart just breaks for them. I know a lot of people feel the same way, and we are all looking for a way to send some kind of support, even if it's just water, blankets, and lots and lots of love.

So, in an attempt to help (even just a little), all weekend I'll be donating 25% of every sale to relief efforts in Japan through Mercy Corps.

Mercy Corps is a local organization with a great track record. They are working with Peace Winds in Japan to make sure that tsunami survivors have food, water, and shelter.

I have also set up a fundraising page on the Mercy Corps web site, so go here if you would prefer to donate directly.

Please spread the word. And hug your loved ones for me.

No comments: