April 27, 2011

Feeling Inspired!

We've got the preverbal lion and lamb of spring duking it out over here these days. One day mild and sunny and the next, gale force winds and hail. But no matter! Spring will eventually lead to summer and then we'll all need cute, warm weather clothes to wear. SO I've been surfing about, plotting the kids' summer wardrobe. Here are just a few things that have caught my eye.

Butch Top from Dutch designer Bulsjes En Beugels
Tiny Flowers Festival Dress from UK designer Tulip and Nettle
Francoise Top from Seattle's Flora and Henri
Silk Check Dress from Flora and Henri
Hmm... a little heavy on the girl clothes. Looks like I need to spend a little more time searching out inspiration for my little pirate. I think I'll head over and browse Shim + Sons. Her boys are so stylish...

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: