September 30, 2011

Wow. We're moving.

Sometimes, no matter how long you plan for something, it still takes you by surprise. Don't you think?
From Scandinavian Retreat
In my case it's that we're moving. Ack! I've known it was coming for ever and ever, but now it's really here and boy does it seem like a lot of work. A lot.
From The Boo and the Boy
We're only moving across town, and we're very excited, but wow, did I mention that it's a lot of work?
Found on Pinterest
The shop will stay open while we migrate, which is great, but the new site is going to be a little delayed, which is a bummer. 
From Design is mine
And with all this packing and such that needs to be done, you know what I'm thinking about, right? Oh, the new quilts, pillows, and curtains we'll need.
From IndieRocket
Because that's the best part. Of course.
Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Jane Richmond said...

Good luck on your move Amy! ...it's sooooo much work ...and so rewarding when it's done :)

Corinne said...

We just got done with our second move in one year's time. I swear I'm never doing it again!! Now that the heavy lifting is done though the crafty ideas are flying like mad and it REALLY IS fun! Best of luck to you - can't wait to see what you make for your new home :)

Ruth said...

Good luck with the move! We just moved in to our new place at the beginning of September and it was a lot of work...but so exciting! I am so thrilled looking around at all of the potential projects the house presents me...Curtains, quilts, dolls, and decorating galore. I hope your move presents a treasure trove of opportunity for you as well.

Mama Magpie said...

Thank you so much ladies! And bless your heart Corinne! Just knowing that you managed two moves in one year gives me strength to keep packing! ;)