October 5, 2011

Feeling Inspired

Right now we're still in the labor-intense, not-so-much-fun, man-we-have-a-lot-of-stuff phase of this moving thing but in my mind I've already moved on to the far more enjoyable, crafting aspect.

So these days, when I'm not sorting things into "pack," "goodwill," and "garbage" piles, I search out fun home-related projects to look forward to.

from The Purl Bee
A crocheted rug: this could be the biggest crochet project I ever tackle! I love the look of it — I have no idea how difficult it would be to make something this large, but I'll bet it stitches up fast!

from French Knot

Oh, isn't that just lovely? And it would be so simple to dress up plain white linens like that...

from Knitsofacto
I am so glad you can't see me drooling over this blanket. I suspect if I did make something as gorgeous as this I wouldn't let anyone touch it, and that might kinda miss the point.

from OhFransson!
We definitely need a new quilt for our bed and I really, really like this one. 

(Hmm, I wonder if I'm tired because there seems to be a lot of bed-related crafts here...)

from Rosy Little Things
And finally this gorgeous little alphabet. Wouldn't that just be so fun to make? By the fire? While it's snowing outside?

Ok, back to the boxes!

Happy crafting!

No comments: