September 2, 2010

More of What We Love: Jane Richmond Patterns

I can confidently say that I'm not the only one who loves Jane's patterns. First, there's this glowing post by Meg over at Sew Liberated (great Jane hat!). And then there's this Oatmeal Pullover rave by Amanda of SouleMama (so lovely!).

In fact, it wasn't long after that post hit the blogosphere that Jane decided to offer her fabulous patterns as pdf's on the Magpie site (I think she got tired of schlepping bundles of patterns to the post office to send to me, understandable, considering how often I was re-ordering). Which I blogged about here already. So that's not what I'm getting at. Nope.

It's this: there are new Jane patterns in the shop! Hooray! And they're all pdfs, so that means no shipping charges and instant gratification. Double hooray!


Something to knit for everyone you love.
But wait! There's more! I didn't want to leave you without something to knit for yourself. There's a new new Jane pattern in the shop and it's super scrumptious. Meet Georgia:
I know, I know! Super cute, right? It's knit with sock yarn, but don't worry, the gauge is loose so you won't be knitting it until next spring. It looks like the perfect late summer/early fall sweater, which means of course I'll have to put the other knitting projects aside and get started. Today. Don't you think?

If you want the yarn Jane used in this photo, check out this yummy site.

Happy knitting everyone!

3 comments:

Jane Richmond said...

Amy I'm grinning from ear to ear, you are too kind!

Hooray for instant gratification! ...(I must have missed your post back in July about converting the prints to pdf)... Hooray for no more schlepping (or running out of stock, lol)!

Very Shannon said...

I heart Jane. She rocks!

la salty said...

oh i love Jane's patterns! just posted myself tonight re: beginning knitting!