January 4, 2011

A Couple New Patterns

 ...from one of my favorite places on the planet. Granted, I have quite a number of favorite places on the planet, but I can confidently count Churchmouse Yarn and Teas on Bainbridge Island as one of them. There are many, many reasons to love Bainbridge Island (about 30 minutes west of Seattle), and one of mine was recounted in this post. But another really good reason is because the folks at Churchmouse are so nice, which is something I really, really like. But then, who doesn't?
{The lovely shop, photo courtesy of Churchmouse}

{Another photo courtesy of Churchmouse}
So, right, the new patterns. They are this adorable Pico-Edge Washcloth and Blanket (in three gauges no less):
Pico-Edge Washcloth and Blanket
And this super cozy cowl:
Annabella's Cowl
Aren't they yummy?
Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Min said...

I love, love, love the blanket and washcloth! I definitely need them.