September 12, 2011

Sewing for Boys

So guess what arrived on my doorstep the other day. A copy of Sewing for Boys: 24 Projects to Create a Handmade Wardrobe from Patterns by Figgy's.

I love Patterns by Figgy's, and not just because they let my son model for the Dapper Dillingers pattern last spring. And not just because the patterns are well written and easy to follow. I also love them because the ladies behind the company are so, so nice. 

And then of course there's that totally cool style of theirs. Just look at these adorable patterns:




As anyone with boys knows, it's not always easy to find patterns that are cool enough to pass their high level of scrutiny. Heck, it's been hard to find patterns for boys at all until recently. 

This book delivers 24 awesome patterns in one fell swoop.

I don't have this fabulous book in the shop yet since I'm only adding new items to the new site (which is poking right along) but you can pick it up here until I have the new site up (hopefully in the next couple weeks).
Happy sewing!

No comments: